1. 祝中秋節快樂， 月圓人更圓！ I wish a happy Mid-Autumn Festival, one more round full moon!
聲聲祝福請微風替我傳送， 縷縷關懷托流水替我寄予， 雖然忙忙碌碌無法常相聚， 但卻時時刻刻把你惦記。 Sound blessing for me to breeze transmission, whereas caring for the occasional water I placed, although not often rode together, but it always about you.
2. 我用心做兩個月餅， 一個送給你、祝愿你節日快樂、事事如意、青春美麗， 一個送給自己， 祝福我認識了你。 I carefully done two cakes, one gave you, wish you happy holidays and all the best, youthful beauty, gave himself a blessed I know you.
3. 剛剛送走了美麗的嫦娥， 又迎來了祖國的華誕。 Just off the beautiful Chang E, ushered in the birthday of the motherland.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is a long epic will never be long estrogen; The family is an immortal flame burning forever forever warmth; Love is an altar wine too warm, never indulging fans forever!
4. 在這個最美麗的節日里， 想送你最特殊的祝福。 The most beautiful holiday, you want to send a special blessing.
5. 嘗試尋找最美麗的祝詞， 我沒有做到。 Try to find the most beautiful message, I did not do.
6. 采一輪松間明月供你觀賞， 織一件秋日的涼爽為你披上， 斟一杯月宮的瓊漿醉你心上， 做一份仲秋的祝福圓你夢鄉。
An inter-mining Mingyue for your viewing, weave a cool autumn you covered, as appropriate pieces of glass Moon Palace drunken your heart, and do a blessing Zhong Yuan your dreams.
7. 又是一年月圓夜， 月下為你許三愿：一愿美夢好似月兒圓， 二愿日子更比月餅甜， 三愿美貌猶如月中仙。
2001 is a full moon night, on three-under for you to: a child to dream of a round like, two days more than willing to sweet cakes, like beauty to three months cents.
8. 一句最樸實的話：中秋快樂!One of the most simple: a happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
9. 聲聲祝福請微風替我傳送， 縷縷關懷托流水替我寄予， 雖然忙忙碌碌無法常相聚， 但卻時時刻刻把你惦記。 Sound blessing for me to breeze transmission, whereas caring for the occasional water I placed, although not often rode together, but it always about you.
10. 愿您的事業與生活可以像那中秋的圓月一樣， 亮亮堂堂， 圓圓滿滿！
I wish your career and life as it phases of the Mid-Autumn Festival, bright bright, festive!